Legal Terms regarding the purchase of ZADIG product
April 10th 2020.
Article 1 – Objet
The present conditions govern the sales by the ZADIG collective of posters produced and printed in the form of paper posters.
Article 2 – Price
The prices of our products are indicated in EURO, unless otherwise stated and excluding processing, shipping and potential customs duties.
ZADIG reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the product will be invoiced on the basis of the tariff in force at the time of the validation of the order and subject to availability.
Designs remain the property of ZADIG, the purchase being materialized by the sending of a paper version of the design.
Article 3 – Commands
You can place an order on the site www.zadig.shop
Contractual information is presented in French and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of the validation of your order. ZADIG reserves the right not to record a payment, and not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, and more particularly in the event of a supply problem, or in the event of difficulty concerning the order received.
Article 4 – Validation of commands
Any order appearing on the Internet site supposes the adhesion to the present General Conditions. Any order confirmation implies your full and complete adherence to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, without exception or reservation.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction.
You declare that you are fully aware of them.
The confirmation of order will be worth signature and acceptance of the operations carried out.
Article 5 – Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the price indicated.
The payment of your purchases is made by credit card through the secure system Stripe.
The card is only debited when the order is dispatched. In case of split deliveries, only the products shipped are debited.
Article 6 – Withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of consumer protection, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify your reasons or pay a penalty.
Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
You are responsible for the cost of return shipment.
In case of exercise of the right of retraction, the ZADIG site will proceed to the reimbursement of the sums paid, within 14 days following the notification of your request and via the same means of payment as the one used for the order.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF RETRACTION
The right of withdrawal does not apply to :
- The supply of services which have been fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and the performance of which has begun after the consumer’s prior express agreement and express renunciation of his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which are beyond the trader’s control and which are likely to occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred for more than 30 days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market which are beyond the trader’s control.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software where they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for contracts for subscriptions to such publications.
- Transactions concluded at a public auction.
- The supply of digital content not supplied on a physical medium, the performance of which has begun after the consumer’s prior express agreement and express renunciation of his right of withdrawal.
Article 7- Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the www.zadig.shop website and within the limit of available stocks. For non-stocked products, our offers are valid subject to availability from our suppliers.
In case of unavailability of product after placing your order, we will inform you by email. Your order will be automatically cancelled and no bank debit will be made.
Article 8 – Delivery
The products are made on demand following your order by our service provider Printful. The print shop is located in the European Union and the United States. In this sense, in accordance with the customs duty regulations in your country, order packages with a value exceeding the permitted level may be subject to customs duty. We invite our customers to check this last one.
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated during the ordering process, within the period indicated on the order validation page.
In the event of a delay in shipment, an email will be sent to you to inform you of any possible consequence on the delivery time that has been indicated to you.
In case of deliveries by a carrier, the Printful company, executor of the posters realization, cannot be held responsible for late delivery due exclusively to an unavailability of the customer after several proposals of appointment.
Article 11 – Applicable law in case of disputes
The language of this contract is the French language. The present conditions of sale are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, the Geneva courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
Article 12 – Intellectual Property
All the elements of the site www.zadig.shop are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of ZADIG. No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, rebroadcast, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether they are software, visual or sound.
Article 13 – Personal data
ZADIG reserves the right to collect nominative information and personal data concerning you. They are necessary for the management of your order, as well as for the improvement of the services and information that we send you.
They can also be transmitted to companies that contribute to these relations, such as those in charge of the execution of services and orders for their management, execution, processing and payment.
This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Article 14 – Generality
In the event of possible nullity of one of the provisions of these general conditions, the parties will replace it by mutual agreement, by a valid clause with an economic impact identical or similar to that of the null clause. ZADIG reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the present general terms and conditions of sale.